Pikler Triangle Natural Wood (Standard)
The triangle does not need to be adjusted as your child grows, as it is the foundation on which he reaches developmental milestones, at his own pace. Babies aged 6 to 8 months can use the steps and children aged 4 and 5 years can climb to the highest point, continuing to learn new skills and developing their proprioceptive control, in a creative way that also promotes a sense of imagination.
What starts as a climb can become a castle, a helicopter, a tree house, a tent, a horse and something new comes up every day!
- Open: Width 36", Depth 33" and Height 33"
- Folded: Width: 36", Depth: 9" and Height: 39"
- Ramp: Width: 13 1/2" and Depth: 48"
- 3/4 Baltic Birch Plywood
- 1/8"Hardwood Dowels (poplar)
- We always suggest to have adult supervision for the extra safety of your child.
- Maximum recommended weight is 90 Lbs